We're South Hams District Council and West Devon Borough Council, two shared authorities providing services to the 142,000-strong population.
As neighbouring rural local authorities with similar issues and challenges, we have been working together to deliver services since 2007.
We deliver a range of services including:
- Administration of council tax and local benefits
- Provision of car parking services
- Collection of refuse and the recycling of waste
- Development Management and building control
- Housing services
- Provision of sport and leisure facilities
- Environmental services
- Business-related services
- Contingency planning